Tuesday, February 28, 2017

3 Things (February)

When I first saw the idea of blogging about three things each month, I thought that it would be simple to do.  Let me tell you, it was much harder than I thought it would be.  I've worked on it all month and still couldn't come up with three things for everyone.  I was only able to come up with three things for Kaitlyn.  Just two for everyone else.  Better luck next month or perhaps in a couple of months.

David
One | This month marks the 10th anniversary of our first date (2-3-2007).  I'm so glad that he sent me that message on match.com and that we decided to meet.  Our first date was dinner at Cheeseburger in Paradise and then games at Dave and Busters.

Two | David works so hard to provide for our family.  It's not uncommon for him to put in a full day of work and then spend the evening working on film stuff.  It really is a full time job.  I don't say it often enough, but I am extremely proud of him.

Hannah
One | I am officially over halfway through this pregnancy.  The first half has gone fairly quickly and I foresee the second half going even faster.

Two | I officially became a SeneGence distributor at that the end of December, but didn't have a launch until the middle of January.  I got my first sales this month after my sister, Jennifer, so graciously offered to come to Kansas City to do a demo.  I'm excited to see where this journey takes me.


Kaitlyn
One |  Kaitlyn was so excited a couple weeks ago when she came home from preschool because she finally zipped her jacket by herself.

Two | She also learned how to buckle the bottom part of her car seat.  She could already buckle the top part, so I consider this a win for Mom.  Unfortunately, she also figured out how to unbuckle the top part.  I'm not quite ready for her to figure out how to unbuckle the bottom one.  Hopefully, it will be a while before she gets that one.

Three | She learned how to swing herself.  This is another thing that she's been working on {forever}.  Another win for Mom.

Madi
One | Madi also learned how to buckle her car seat.  She can do both, but can't unbuckle either one.  This will make it so much easier for me when their brother gets here this summer.

Two | As much as I love nap time, Madi is no longer allowed to take a nap.  I know that she still needs one (she falls asleep in the car), but it is so much easier to get her to go to sleep at night if we skip it.  She thinks she's hot stuff when all of her friends have to take a nap during daycare and she does not.

No comments:

Post a Comment