Thursday, March 9, 2017

You Know You're a Parent When...

I absolutely love being a mom!  It is the hardest and most rewarding job I have ever had.  There have been many times when I know I could have been a better mom, but at the end the day (even when bedtime was terrible) I have two little girls who hold on tight for extra kisses and hugs.  They remind me that tomorrow is always new day and a second chance.


Here are a few things that remind me that I am a parent.

1) I actually enjoy driving a mini van.  We've had ours for almost two years and I still love it.  It's one of the best decisions we could have made!

2) Sometimes I catch myself singing the theme songs for their favorite cartoons hours after the show was over.

3) Naptime is was one of my favorite times of the day.  I used to get so much done during those two hours.  

4) I'm more excited for the kids to stay at grandma and papa's house then they are.

5) When I  open my purse and I find 5 packs of fruit snacks, a Barbie, crayons, my little pony, Ariel sunglasses, and 2 pairs of princess panties.

6) I get excited when shopping carts have two seats.

7) My youtube play list is full of songs about abc's and other kids songs.

8) When I find toys hidden in my bed, in the couch, or in my shoes.

9) When I got on a date with David, we have a hard time not talking about the girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment