Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#GirlMomBoxSwap17

When I read about the #girlmomboxswap17 on Instagram, I knew immediately that my girls would love it!  Who doesn't enjoy getting surprises in the mail.  I also thought that this would be a great way for me to become more active with fellow bloggers.

I was matched with Nichole Holdoft.  She doesn't have a blog (not yet, anyway), but can be found on Instagram @nholdoft.  She lives in Washington and is the mother of four (three girls and one boy).  

I had so much fun picking out gifts for her girls.  The two older girls are slightly older than Kaitlyn and Madi, but have many of same interests including being girly.  Nichole mentioned that they like to write letters to each other and pretend to send them.  How cute is that?  I can totally see my girls doing something like that in a couple years.  Of course, I headed straight to Target's dollar spot to find the perfect stationary and stickers for them.  I really wanted to let the girls pick out what we sent them, but it just never worked out. I enjoyed a solo trip to Target instead.  Nichole also has a younger daughter (10 months) whom we included a toy for too. To see what we sent her, follow her on Instagram.

Our package from Nichole arrived during spring break and the girls couldn't wait for daycare to be over so that they could tear into the box.  It was full things for spring -- flowers and veggies to plant, gardening gloves and tools, a stepping stone for them to paint, and of course, some stickers.  She was also super sweet and included some adorable bandana bibs for baby boy.

Thanks, Nichole for the super fun package









The girls had so much fun being a part of the box swap and are already asking when we can do it again.




A big thanks to Beth at Our Pretty Little Girls, Dara at Not in Jersery, Lacey at Perks of Being a JAP, Danielle at A Sprinkle of Joy, Johannah at The Sirois Family, and Leslie at This Is For Keeps for hosting and organizing this box swap.  It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment