Monday, January 8, 2018

TBB Asks - January

Happy Monday!  This year I'm hoping to do a little more blogging.  I started 2017 off with a bang, but got behind once we moved in August.  I still need to write a recap of Christmas and 2017 in review, but this seemed like something fun to do.  I enjoyed linking up with The Blended Blog in December, here I am back for some fun.





1. Resolutions or No Resolutions?  I've made them in the past and had a hard time sticking to them, so no more resolutions for me.  I think I'll choose a word instead.  My word for the year is enjoy.  We're in the thick of parenthood and to be honest, it's a little rough right now.  I feel like I really need to just enjoy the stages that each of my children are currently in.

2.  Love snow or no snow?  I love snow when it's fresh, but after a couple of days I'm over it.

3.  Name a new place you want to go this year?  Destin, FL.  If everything works out, that is where we will be vacationing this summer.

4.  Would you rather have a new hair cut or hair color?  New cut.  I've tried going all dark a couple of times, but never could get used it.  I'd much rather keep my highlights (to cover my gray) and do something different with the length.

5.  Name one special thing you want to do for yourself this year?  Find and enroll in a Master's program.  I want to teach high school or middle school science once Jack is in school.

6.  Least favorite thing about January?  Being cooped up because of the cold

7.  Most favorite things about January? Decluttering my house

8.  When do you take down you holiday decorations?  We usually wait until after New Year's, but this year we couldn't wait to take it down.  

9.  Do you diet in January?  I rarely diet.  However, I am trying to limit my sweets a little and work towards getting back my pre-Jack body.

10.  What area of your home do you want to organize the most?  The garage.  We moved things around enough to park in it, but it could use some organization.  I really miss hooks, shelves, and peg boards in our old garage.

11.  Favorite winter comfort food?  Chicken pot pie

12.  Favorite guilty pleasure?  Any kind of sweets.  

1 comment:

  1. Ahh sweets and chicken pot pie! 2 of life’s greatest joys! So happy to have you link up with us!

    ReplyDelete