Friday, January 26, 2018

Christmas 2017

Was Christmas really a month ago?  Not that I'm complaining that January is almost over (cold weather sucks), but really how was it that long ago.  Anyway, I really want to document our first Christmas as a family of five. 

Warning: This is a picture heavy post.

Our first celebration was at Nana and Papa Ted's house in Oklahoma the weekend before Christmas. The weather was perfect and the kids were incredibly spoiled. 





Our second celebration was on Christmas Eve with David's extended family.



Christmases 3, 4 and 5 all took place on Christmas Day.


Milk and cookies for Santa.  Carrots for the reindeer

Christmas #3
Home


Before and after

 Kaitlyn was super excited about her art sets.

Madi loves her Calico Critters.

Christmas # 4
 Gram and Papa Chuck's House
I forgot to take my camera to my mom's house and was too busy to use my phone.  Thanks to my sister, we have pictures from this celebration.





Christmas #5 
Grandma Kathy and Papa Dave's House
I was a slacker and didn't take any pictures of the kids opening their gifts.


And in case you're wondering, this is what three Christmases in one day looks like. We were all spoiled.

It was so nice to get to celebrate with all of our family.  We truly had a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment