Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Our First House

In just two short weeks, we will finish our chapter on North Wallace Ave and begin a new one on North Tullis Court.  While I'm really excited about our new house, there are a few things that I don't want forget about this house.  It holds so many memories and just thinking about them makes me tear up.  
This was our first house and our lives have changed so much since buying it almost six years ago.  This is where we became a family; where we brought all three of our babies home from hospital.  It's where David's movie career came to life.  And where I began my daycare business that has allowed me to stay home with my girls for the past three years.  We have celebrated so many things since moving here. First steps, first words, birthdays, holidays, first day of school, new jobs, new babies.  While I know that new memories and milestones will be made in our new home, right now I can't stop reminiscing about the past.  This has been a great first home, but we are ready to write the next chapter of our lives.

 Here are the MLS pictures of our current home.  It looks nothing like it did when we moved in. 

The fireplace was originally oak with cream ceramic tile.

The cabinets were too.















No comments:

Post a Comment