Monday, June 26, 2017

Jack's Nursery Reveal

I had so much decorating this nursery and I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  I'm pretty sure that it's my favorite room in the house. (I think I say this every time I finish a room.)  I've even caught the girls in there a times looking at all of his things.  It's easy to see why we all love it.  The mix of blue and gray are very calming and make a great place to go to escape the chaos of the rest of the house.  
I knew from the beginning that I wanted it to be something that he could grow with and that I wouldn't have to completely redo it in a couple years.  I wanted it to be gray and blue, but didn't have any particular theme in mind.  I searched pinterest and visited Hobby Lobby numerous times for ideas. I even bought a few things, but still didn't really know where I was going with it.  Then I finally realized that I everything that I had bought or thought about buying we're about the adventure of life.  I hope he enjoys it as much as we do.










I asked the girls if they wanted to draw a picture for their brother.  Both said they did, but Kaitlyn is the only one who actually drew anything.  


Letter Board (Etsy)
Mountain wall art (Hobby Lobby)
Strong and Courageous wood block (Hobby Lobby)
Wood Slice (Michaels, DIY)
Wooden Arrow (Hobby Lobby)
Compass (Etsy)
World Map (Etsy), frame (Walmart)
Be Brave wall art (DIY)
Metal J (Hobby Lobby)
Fillable Glass Lamp (Target), Shade (Walmart)
Don't Grow Up, It's a Trap (Hobby Lobby)
Navy Curtains (Amazon)
Crib sheet and changing pad cover (Modern Burlap)
Glider and Ottomanv(Hayneedle)
Metal cart (Ikea)
Mobile (DIY)
Metal and Wooden Arrow (Hobby Lobby)
Arrow with Hooks (Hobby Lobby)

No comments:

Post a Comment