Monday, May 15, 2017

Showered with Love

A couple weekends ago, baby boy was showered with love by friends and family.  Since this is my third (and last) baby, I don't need much baby gear.  However, almost everything else is either pink or purple.



The shower was held at my mom's house and was fairly simple, just like I wanted.  She decorated with things that he will need.  Clothes, books, and toys. We had a light lunch and some blue cupcakes.








Kaitlyn and Madi were really excited for the shower.  Much to my surprise, they were not upset that the gifts were not for them.  They are both excited for their brother to get here.  I'm hoping that their excitement continues once he arrives.







The girls opened all of the gifts.


My sister in law, Jillian, Mom, and me.
We are seven weeks apart.  Boy/ girl cousins

I think it's safe to say that he is one lucky and loved little boy.
Thank you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment