Monday, May 29, 2017

Kaitlyn's Pre-K Graduation

Preschool ✔️
5 year old shots ✔️
Pre-K graduation ✔️
Kaitlyn is ready for kindergarten.

The last two years have been so beneficial for Kaitlyn.  She has learned so much more than just letters and numbers.  Honestly, I could have (and did) taught her all of the that.  What I couldn't teach her was how grow socially without me and how to make friends.  Before preschool, she was completely attached to me.  I could hardly go anywhere without her crying.  Preschool helped her to gain independence and grow into a confident and (very) social little girl (who sometimes still needs her mommy).  She is so excited for what the future holds.  She is constantly reminding us that she will be in kindergarten, will be riding the bus, and will be able to do all kids of things that Madi cannot.  

So, here's to the start of an exciting new adventure!  But, first let's enjoy one last summer before you are officially a kindergarten.  I love you Kaitlyn and am so proud of everything that you have accomplished!


3 1/2 years olds

4 1/2 years old

4 1/2 years old
5 1/2 years old

 She has grown so much physically, emotionally, and academically.  





Before graduation pictures 

I hope that they always love each other this much!

Sorry, Kaitlyn.  I couldn't leave out little sister.
Graduation!

Oh, Madi.  She insisted on being in the picture, but then refused to smile.

Flowers and a cake from Grandma Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment