Monday, April 17, 2017

Easter Baskets 2017



Last year, I ordered baskets and personalized liners from Pottery Barn Kids for both girls.  I ordered the liners way before Easter and was sure that I'd be able to find baskets for them somewhere other than Pottery Barn.  I looked everywhere, in store and online, and found nothing.  So I had these cute liners and no baskets.  

The baskets finally went on sale Easter weekend, but of course the size I needed was out of stock.  I thought for sure  that I'd have to pay full price for them this year, but just a couple days later they were back in stock.  When they arrived, they were much bigger than I expected them to be.   

Since we have giant baskets, I tried really hard to keep the contents pretty simple.  We have enough junk toys around the house, so I tried to only include things that they really wanted or that I would buy anyway.

Here's what they're getting:

Rain boats (in pink), gardening gloves, gardening tools, mermaid swim suit, movie (Trolls for Madi and Moana for Kaitlyn), My Little Pony Necklace, and a couple peeps. 


I really hated to put too much candy in their baskets since that's primarily what is inside the Easter eggs.

Kaitlyn said it was the best Easter and I think I'd have to agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment