Friday, August 5, 2016

Welcome

Welcome to the Klinginsmith Family Blog.  I have been thinking about starting a blog for several years.  I have always liked documenting the events of my life and reading about the lives of others.  When I was little, I loved looking through my baby book.  My mom did an amazing job recording even the smallest events.  As I've gotten older, I have tried to continue what she started.  When scrapebooking was the rage, I was right in the middle of it.  I took certain pictures just so I could make the perfect page in my book.  I had tons of supplies from scissors to stickers to pens.  You name it and I had it.  Then life got busy and I no longer had time for scrapbooking.  
When I was planning our wedding I (tired) kept track of everything.  Catering, flowers, where I bought my dress, decorations, etc.   I have a box full of things.  I knew that one day I would want to know all the details, including how much I spent.  I also made a fairly detailed wedding album.  
When I got pregnant with Kaitlyn, I kept a weekly/biweekly journal.  I wanted to remember everything; all of the feelings and emotions and plans.  When I was pregnant with Madi, I enjoyed comparing my pregnancies.  Just like me, both of my girls have very detailed baby books.  

My intent with this blog is the keep an online journal of our lives.  I want to remember all the little details that are often forgotten.  I realize that I might be the only one to ever read this, but I don't care.  My hope is that my girls will be like me and enjoy reading about the details of their lives.     
  
 - Hannah



No comments:

Post a Comment